1. We should always bear in mind that if we are ignorant of our health for promotion, disease will gradually approach us with the help of tiredness.
2. I looked for the history book because I wanted to find out when America was founded, and at last I found the dusty book in a dim room.
3. There are so many reference books on this romantic poet for me to choose from that I can’t make up my mind which to choose.
4. It seemed that the handsome actor was not a bit worried, but in fact, he was not a little concerned about the result of the investigation, which may destroy his bright future.
5. Unluckily, the delegate felt so sleepy that he soon fell asleep without realizing that he had left his passport and the draft of his speech in the taxi.
6. It is reported that by the end of 2014, Shanghai Disney Theme Park will have been open to the tourists from all over the world formally.
7. The engineer pointed out, “to some extent, the more functions a calculator has, the more likely it is to be out of order.”
8. We haven’t contacted each other since he left the organization but fortunately I could still recognize him in a quiz show on TV without hesitation.
9. The merry aged couple got married in 1949 and up till now they have been married for 6 decades, which was admired by many young couples.
10. The young clerk expressed full of confidence that he was qualified for that demanding mission, which was beyond our expectation.
11. He was so eager for success that he consulted a successful CEO about how to succeed in regulating a joint venture company.
12. The sailor has adequate experience and he tells us his interesting experiences every time we are invited to his party.
13. After scrubbing the table swiftly, the waiter brought a menu to me and suggested that I should have a try at the new meal and tell him my attitude towards it.
14. The distinguished enterprise consists of 12 departments, each of which is made up of 20 people, who graduated from top universities.
15. The president was quoted as saying that he was deeply moved by this moving film, which was based on a real story.
16. The considerate wife was very pleased with her own cooking because it tasted delicious and she was sure her husband would be fond of it.
17. The naughty boy lied that a hen which lay under the tree had laid 2 eggs; hence, his parents resolved to scold him rather than forgive him.
18. Mayor was invited to make some comments not only on what happened, including the conflict between several residents and the police, but also on what will happen, an international conference on global trade included.
19. After completing too much work imposed by my boss in a much too short time, I couldn’t bear the pressure so I asked for a two-day leave to adjust myself.
20. I used to rise very late during the summer vacation, but I am used to waking up very early because the distance between my house and the office is 20 kilometers apart.
21. Last year, my total income, with my reward added to, added up to 15,000 yuan, which was not in proportion to what I did.
22. These designers are discussing how to double the scale of the park so that more people can enter and relax themselves at weekends.
23. The retired minister who likes excursion lives alone in a mountain village, but he doesn’t feel lonely because he has made friends with his digital camera.
24. —David has made so distinct progress in English recently that he can speak English fluently now.
—So he has, and so have you. Congratulations on being enrolled in Harvard University.
25. According to your language ability, we can recommend 3 levels of courses ranging from elementary, intermediate to advanced.
26. This respectable expert said he would rather accept a respectful student who was not temporarily successful in his study than a top student who didn’t know how to respect others.
27. The experts will take the amateur’s advice into account and then decide to adopt it or not in the automatic heating system.
28. Electronic games don’t have many effects on adults but affect students a great deal; therefore, many parents make efforts to limit their children’s playing time.
29. After seeing plenty of solid evidence, the greedy thief had no alternative but to acknowledge that it was he that stole the gold watch.
30. After the committee declares that the tickets for the concert are available to the public, many people are willing to wait in a long queue to buy one.
31. Regardless of his partner’s objection, he still determined to apply for the position of manager because he knew how to apply the commercial theory to the reality. 不顾他伙伴的反对，他仍决定申请经理这个岗位，因为他知道如何将商业理论应用到实际中去。
32. By contrast, before signing the contract, this university student didn’t contact his parents but make contact with his new colleague.
33. He was permitted to practice the piano no more than one hour a day, so he could not play any more than 10 songs.
34. A heavy fog resulted in a severe traffic jam and his being late just resulted from the traffic jam.
35. This tale is well worth reading, but it is not worthy of being translated, a foreign language researcher said. 这篇文章很值得一读，但不值得翻译，一名外语研究者如是说。
36. Not until his mother reminded him of tomorrow’s dictation contest was he aware that he had scarcely recited the words or had any vocabulary drills.
37. Everybody in the class except Li Ming thinks that the composition can get a high mark except for some spelling and grammatical mistakes.
38. On hearing the girl struck by a truck has been sent to hospital by ambulance, many people volunteered to donate blood and left the message that the driver should be arrested as soon as possible.
39. The football team got there ahead of schedule so as to get familiar with the awful weather and food as soon as possible.
40. A number of audience were present in the registration center in the morning, the number of whom was 300; nevertheless, the host had forgotten to arrange temporary accommodations.
41. No one can deny that the rise of China’s economy leads China to play a more and more important role in international affairs.
42. Since you have recovered from the heart attack, why don’t you get up and have a walk around the garden in the hospital in such a mild day?
43. There is no point in complaining about the quality of dress to the guard because he is not responsible for it.
44. All the patriotic students taking pride in the motherland will raise their hands the moment the national flag is rising.
45. Lately Peter is fascinated by Linda’s latest dramatic story which is much better than her last one, so he is always late for school these days.
46. The obvious reason why these two companies bargained with each other over the imported products is just that they both intended to benefit from these products after estimating their real value.
47. Recently, many senior high school students hoped to be independent of their parents, and in the meanwhile, more and more parents began to concentrate their attention on the generation gap.
48. So many citizens crowded into the zoo to observe how the panda gave birth to its baby that no wonder the zoo had to restrict the number of people in case any accident might occur.
49. Though the boss approved of this project, it had to be abandoned mainly because the firm was short of extra finance.
50. To make herself understood, the interpreter was busy explaining carefully the terms involved in the contract and how they accounted for the profits.
51. He meant to take the next train to the place that he had been keen on, which meant staying here another night.
52. In spite of the fact that the police had warned them of the danger in the ancient cave, these young men still made an attempt to explore it.
53. As a new advertising manager, you should adopt some means to adapt yourself to the new employees so as to make yourself popular with them.
54. Since all the examination rooms have been equipped with cameras, you had better give up the plan of cheating in the examination or you deserve the punishment when caught.
55. To our surprise, compared with the rich, even though many people devote themselves to supporting the whole family, they still can’t afford to own a house.
56. The police announced that they had arranged for a psychologist to communicate with the criminals in the hope that they could cease fire and reduce the damage.
57. The government is appealing to the citizens to use paper bags rather than the plastic ones for the sake of environmental protection.
58. In the university, the chances are that you can select your favorite course from chemistry, geology, philosophy, photography, psychology, biology, literature, physics, politics and so on.
59. Though he knew it was such an exciting football match that he couldn’t miss it, he felt too tired to insist on watching it.
60. In order to remain in existence, any insurance company must, in the long run, produce the goods that consumers consider useful and that enable them to reduce the loss.
71. He has been away from home for almost one month, so he is likely to lack food for lack of cash, his father estimated.
72. The first time they went abroad, the tourists were so curious about everything that they couldn’t help purchasing many goods, which made it difficult to control the budget.
73. The different kinds of media make it possible that we obtain a large amount of valuable information in time.
74. Many countries are reported to be taking measures to research and develop the new sort of cars so as to face the energy crisis.
75. Not until the entire river was covered with rotten fish which died from acid rain did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was.
76. The local officials admitted that it was time for the whole city to take specific action to control the quantity of the private vehicles so as to relieve the traffic burden during the rush hours.
77. He hurried to the railway station out of breath, only to be told that the train leaving for Shanghai had been away for half an hour.
78. While the class teacher put emphasis on the importance of doing homework independently his students still spent most of the time copying others’ homework.
79. After a thorough inspection, the repairman gave me a disappointing report that the reason why my car broke down was that the pipe had been damaged because of the freezing weather.
80. What was it that you talked about with the girl in blue when you were crossing the street yesterday afternoon?
81. It is kind of you to help us handle this tough problem in your spare time because it is very difficult for us to think of a means as feasible as yours.
82. As we all know, ten is twice as much as five while one hundred is nine times more than ten.
83. No matter what her parents said, the spoiled girl still had faith in whatever her thoughtful boyfriend told her about the odd jungle and wanted to take an adventure with him.
84. At last, the leader drew the conclusion that he preferred to run a risk of developing new products rather than go on producing the products that can’t meet the demands of the new market.
85. The shy waitress apologized to me for making a mistake after she charged me 100 yuan for just one tin of coke.
86. Is it convenient for you to exchange your newspaper for this newly published magazine with me so that we can share the information?
87. Child as he is, he has known that the more exposed he is to financial issues, and the younger he becomes aware of them, the more likely he is to become a responsible, forward-planning adult who can manage his finances confidently and effectively.
88. Despite the fact that many fans have waited outside the gate of the booking office, many of them will still be told that the tickets are available only to the first 100 people free of charge.
89. Because the class teacher typed too slowly and didn’t know how to input the chart into the computer, she had the important file scanned into the computer and printed out after she corrected some spelling mistakes.
90. However tremendous the difficulty we are faced with, we will have no choice but to unite and overcome it.
91. The international company intended to establish several branches in different regions, so it would employ some mechanics, engineers, carpenters, accountants, professors, secretaries, lawyers, salesmen and architects.
92. As a matter of fact, as long as you can deal with this emergency well, your leader will not mind accepting your own method.
93. All these victims have just suffered the severe earthquake, so they have a keen desire for the medicine, fresh food and pure water that the government will provide for them.
94. While you are reading the novel, there is no need for you to look up every new word in the dictionary because you can guess their meanings according to the context.
95. It suddenly occurred to him that the person who he had just chatted with was none other than the murderer who had escaped from the prison.
96. So far, any drug has more or less some side effect which will affect other organs, so scientists are making a great effort to develop new drugs to avoid the situation.
97. Nowadays, the whole world is facing the challenges of the pollution crisis, so people expect the new material that can be recycled to be invented to replace the old one.
98. Generally speaking, man’s heart beats 2.6 billion times on average throughout one’s life; hence, we ought to take care of our heart by taking exercise for about 30 minutes a day.
99. As usual, Tom gets up at 8 o’clock, drives 30 minutes on the road crowded with cars, begins his work at 9:00 and spends 10 hours in coping with various documents and goes home accompanied by the moon and stars——a typical day for a white collar!
100. I don’t mind the way in which you take advantage of others’ mistakes and weakness, and what I am concerned about is the result.
101. When the art master delivered the speech, he mentioned that you have to fight against the following factors such as self-doubt, failure, loneliness, misunderstanding and even threat on condition that you want to have access to achievement.
102. When interviewed by the journalists, the minister assured the public that all the products on display would be launched to the market and would satisfy the giant companies’ need.
103. No one opposed the proposal that the star be named after the distinguished scientist in memory of the great contribution he made to space research.
104. The rumour spread that the ticket sales in that suburban theatre was in decline for lack of marvelous performances; therefore, many performing companies withdrew their offers.
105. In my opinion, it makes no sense to regret spending time persuading him; what you should do right now is to prove that his previous opinions were just ridiculous.
106. A lot of people in poverty were infected with the deadly disease, so the experienced doctor of honour volunteered to serve the poor, and operated on them free of charge.
107. Although many travellers supposed that they could take the same route without the guide, only 30 percent were estimated to arrive at the destination.
108. These days, all the family members, who have separated from each other for long, re-unite to emerge in nothing but the 50th anniversary of their grandparents’ marriage.
109. Her parents’ aim is to prevent her from any bad impact so that she can form a good habit and have graceful manners.
110. A strange phenomenon emerged that the youth struggled for a better life by earning money desperately, but they didn’t find the suitable solution to release the pressure.
111. I was lost in thought the moment my leader introduced a new project in detail; nevertheless, I still guaranteed that I could be qualified for it.
112.—My friend’s computer is very light and fashionable. I like it very much. So I decide to buy a similar one.
—The one in pink is very charming.
—I don’t think so. I think the one in pink is not so/as good as that in black.
113. Late in the 20th century, the world has witness that the modest and
humble Chinese people made the best use of their diligence and intelligence to
reform economic structure, develop their domestic industry, improve people’s
living standard, provide more access to education, defense the territory and
cooperate with any peace-loving country in the world.
114. Besides carrying the original diploma, all the candidates must fill in the blank form and write down their names, addresses, educational background and the self introduction including their certificates, ambition and hobbies; however, empty boast is forbidden.
115. To raise the service standard, the furniture shop confirms that the regular customers will gain 15 percent discount and have the chance to appreciate the classical European-style furniture.
116. Obama administration showed its sympathy for the innocent people who survived the natural tragedy, comforted them and encouraged them to rebuild their homeland with American spirit, promising that the government would continue to offer the rescue and financial support.
117. According to the recent survey, there is a growing tendency for senior staff to put aside their salary, run into deep debt for a long time or even cancel most social activities merely to realize the dream of improving their housing condition.
118. Many overseas guests are jealous of the host’s traditional Chinese decorations which are assessed at one million yuan but they are prohibited from touching anything for the sake of safety.
119. The economic committee gave a brief but accurate description of the stable and constant increase of GDP so the public is convinced that the government is conveying the signal that the weak economy has recovered.
120. The senior official leaked that as a close partner, they committed themselves to taking concrete measures such as absorbing more labour force and eliminating some out-of-date products for the purpose of proceeding to exploit the potential market.
121. The embarrassed computer talent felt guilty of sending a threatening mail to the security department simply for fun as the police were appointed to search every vacant seat in the airport and plenty of flights were canceled.
122. In principle, the installed software is assumed to make the accounting system more efficient but the reality is that all of us are discouraged from learning by heart so much complicated operating procedure.
123. Nowadays, now that the private cars are the symbol of success, ideal life and social position, many businessmen with the driving license hold the belief that owning a luxurious car is closely linked with pursuing a high-quality life.
124. Before the lecture, the man of great wisdom put forward such an abstract concept that every one kept silent digesting the meaning but it might take a long time for them to truly master it.
125. The deaf twins looked alike and yet unlike the elder brother who had a good command of repairing the vehicles, the younger brother liked painting the pictures, which looked like photos.
126. In some children who go blind, certain parts of the brain that normally control vision appear to switch jobs and focus instead on sound, a new study has found.
127. At the moment, the bright child from an ill-respected school can show certificates to prove he or she is suitable for a job, while the lack of certificate indicates the unsuitability of a dull child attending a well-respected school.
128. This defense of excellence and opportunity would disappear if examinations were taken away, and the bright child from a poor family would be a prisoner of his or her school’s reputation, unable to compete for employment with the child from the favored school.
129. To be frank, even though the central government collapsed, these civilians would preserve in fighting to the end because they couldn’t endure being oppressed and motherland’s being conquered.
130. A confusing circumstance called “shifting of responsibility” is defined as the fact that the more people there are, the less likely help is to be given because each individual excuses himself by thinking someone else will help.
131. Poisonous liquid can cause the symptom such as flu and muscle ache so it is essential to put unique identification label on them according to the directions.
132. The earnest customs officer took it for granted that he possessed the right to have a routine check of everyone’s luggage but he had no idea he had offended the leader.
133. Some manufacturers, thirsty for more illegal profits, offer the fake goods, which in turn will spoil their most precious wealth——the trust for the brand and leave themselves stranded in trouble.
134. Once the consequence of the negotiation conducted by the diplomats is disappointing, on most occasions, it seems inevitable for the governments to adopt the most extreme and frightening measure——war at all costs.
135. Although some parts of the surface were illegible, the elaborate masterpiece in the exhibition absolutely illustrated a magnificent vivid scene in which our ancestors went hunting and resisted the wild beast.
136. During the Spring Festival, he designed a flexible schedule where he combined the study with entertainment so that he could accomplish the academic task as well as enjoy a series of annual concerts.
137. To celebrate the 60th anniversary of motherland, enthusiastic people gathered at the square, applauding and cheering, and sent sincere wish to motherland that China would reach a new level in every aspect after they appreciated the magnificent military parade.
138. Under the influence of the science fiction, the hardworking technician was stimulated to acquire more knowledge to invent a portable air conditioner containing electrical fans, which weighed only 2.5 kilograms.
139. Anyone with the common sense will react angrily to the fact that the aggressive one who once hijacked 2 hostages was assigned to aid in a charity fair as an assistant.
140. To accuse the government of overlooking their criticism, the natives, marching along the street, held a campaign to protest against throwing away the toxic waste on the island at the sacrifice of the natural environment.
141. If you are arriving at an international airport and are not transferring another flight, you must pass through Passport Control and Customs immediately after leaving your plane.
142. The man elected favourite teacher treats teaching as his lifelong career: although he is strict with students, he answers students’ questions patiently, expands students’ horizon, seldom scolds students, and never pretends to know what he doesn’t know.
143. To prove they themselves were not timid, the participants dared to sail across the Pacific, even though they had predicted they had to strive against different troubles, excluding storms and injury.
144. Due to people’s anxiety about hunger issues and shrinking farmland, more fund and technology tend to be invested in the awkward problems associated with starvation and nutrition.
145. His departure apparently meant that he refused to undertake the career his parents had paved the way for, because he planned to create a special law agency featuring serving justice for the people in need to realize his personal value.
146. All of us should be grateful to what nature offers us, obey the natural laws, maintain the balance of nature and ban burning any harmful l substance and giving off carbon dioxide through the chimneys.
147. As a mature professional manager, he will accomplish an urgent task in time, even though he is required to solve it in the period of his vacation, which means squeezing his leisure time and pausing his holiday.
148. The upset mother can’t stand receiving so many nasty bills that belong to her son because she has been disturbed by them since the son altered his address without sending a notice to the bank.
149. While the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common labourer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in America as a farmer or labourer of some sort.
150. While parents, particularly mothers, have always been attached to their infants, social conditions frequently made this attachment difficult to maintain.
151 .In the professor’s view, it is totally nonsense that a man having a clear conscience dares to walk across the cemetery in view of a simple reason: having a clear conscience is irrelevant to having the courage to cross the cemetery.
152. All the paper that you write with is made from trees which are cut down after spending years growing, so if the value of your writing doesn’t overtake that of the trees, then you’d better stop writing.
153. The careless dumb patient just glanced at the bottle, mistook the button in it for the pill and swallowed it with the boiled water, which is fortunately not fatal.
154. The pregnant cashier’s absence from the checkout in the chain store aroused the manager’s concern, and he substituted one for her in case the messy situation became worse.
155. In despair, the violent robbers dressed in prison uniforms with powerful weapons steered a jeep along the rough valley road when the police were tracing them, wanting to oblige them to give in before they fled to urban district in panic.
156. The outstanding athlete stated with an accent that he had to receive several mental therapies to ensure that he didn’t feel nervous or depressed in the shadow of losing the championship and could refresh himself.
157. Without any alarm, the airbus suddenly crashed into the lake when it flew over a forest, some of whose passengers’ bodies still hung on the trees around the bank, for which their relatives burst into tears and couldn’t undergo such a blow.
158. After captured in the airport, the silly official was still reluctant to confess that he deceived the leader, took the bribe and transferred the tax to his own account, but he was vague about who tempted him to do so.
在机场被捕之后，这名愚蠢的 官员仍不情愿承认他欺骗了领导，接受了 贿赂并把税收转移至自己的银行账号，但是对于谁唆使他，他含糊其辞。
159. Before the traveller ended his memorable journey, he wandered the paths of the capital mixed with classical elements at ease, appreciating the landscape and talking with the polite and friendly inhabitants.
在这名旅行者结束他 值得纪念的旅行之前，他在这座融合着古典元素的 首都城市的小道上惬意地闲逛，欣赏着风景和礼貌友好的居民聊天。
160. What amazed the generous gentleman was that on such a chilly evening, the trembling teenager with just a loose sweater shook his head, whispering that he was very hungry but he didn’t want to kneel and beg for the bread without dignity.
161. During the visit, the magnificence of the polished mansions inspired each volunteer to be ready for the EXPO, which will reveal the comprehensive national strength of contemporary China, and some of them even recalled the glorious moment when the Beijng Olympics began.
162. The fierce flood by which nature take revenge on mankind caused so great distress to those civilians settling in the basin that people began seeking a harmonious way of getting along with nature to avoid the disaster like this.
163. Although the owner swore that his tame dog locked tightly around the tree would not scratch or even bite anyone, I was still alert and a little scared every time I cycled past it, especially when it was barking.
164. Every time the film star surfed the Internet, he would omit the articles full of praises for him and the ones filled with insult to him and just browse the content which judged him impersonally.
165. As soon as the clock struck twelve, the cruel intruders invaded the border of the country, and conquered the city, killing thousands of innocent civilians and the whole war zone was in flame.
166. Although it braked, the reversing truck still bumped a woman nearby who was bending and sweeping the street, and crushed the woman’s arm, which was impossible to preserve.
167. A gifted debater should always be full of passion and vigour and never interrupts or even quarrels with his opponent, but responds rapidly with remarkable logical argument.
168. Because the ice continues to dissolve, the delicate layer of ice covering the shallow lake implies that it is impossible to hold an amusing skating race.
169. A clever reader treats reading as making a dialogue with writers, inquires about their writing intention and cultivates a habit of drawing the lines under the key points and taking some notes in the margin.
170. After a lunch interval, the slim secretary leant against the wall screaming for she was shocked to find someone had deleted her significant data regarding the sample of the insecticide, which meant she could hardly meet the deadline of handing in the report unless miracles happened.
171. As the fire pump at the corner of the narrow corridor cracked, some staff mopped the floor, and others removed the vital property such as the elegant art treasures that were not proof against water and the director of the art museum dialled 911 for help and postponed the opening time.
172. It disconcerted these adventurists who felt faint that they had been lost in the desert, so they had to hide in the shade of hill, connecting to the outside world with the satellite phone before they were drained of their energy.
173. After hearing about the miserable fact that the respectable professor slipped on a slope of the bank, dropped into the lake and drowned when he jogged around the bank, his loyal supporters wept full of grief at his funeral.
174. The homesick poet at a remote village needed several injections for he was defeated by the cold, continued coughing and sneezing and eventually had a high fever.
175. As far as the scholar is concerned, a far-sighted government should erect a democratic system where citizens’ religion can be respected; everyone should possess the human right to vote and enjoy the social welfare; no body or organization is superior to law and hollow reform policies are on the decrease.
176. Since he inherited the fortune from his uncle, the childish gambler has kept betting instead of making a deposit and paying off his loan.
177. By means of the cable car, the nuclear family stood on the dominant peak of the mountain, gazing at the splendid view and the daughter exclaimed, leaping and making a victory gesture.
178. Due to the horrible weather, a warship of the USA navy went on a lump of sharp rock by accident and began to sink; some sailors grabbed the edge of the deck while others plunged into the sea and drifted on the sea.
179. No sooner had an old patient whose face was filled with wrinkles taken out a packet of cigarette than a considerate nurse tapped him and requested him not to smoke in the hospital.
180. In his diary, this science fiction writer hints that no one can foresee the prospect of artificial intelligence and how it will evolve, but it must be supervised and fit for human’s development.
181. Believe it or not, although every one claims that they judge products by the quality rather than the package, attractive wrappings still have a magical effect that consumers will buy well-wrapped products.
182. The issues that we can’t hope to solve without an increasing public awareness and concern are pollution, species extinction, increase of wilderness, loss of farmland and soil.
183. Some 2,000 cherry trees transplanted from Japan to China in 1970s as a symbol of friendship between two countries, half of which have already bloomed, are reported to be able to attract more people to smell them in late April.
184. The scenic park with a wide lake spotted with boats moving on the surface and a quiet tree-lined winding road along which many benches were furnished, is likely to be an everlasting place to go on a date.
185. Though suffering from the stomach cancer, the unselfish teacher just slightly sighed and persisted in greeting every day.
186. Hardly had I realized there was a paper jam in the printer when I stopped inserting paper and dragged out the paper in the machine slowly and carefully.
187. The naughty baby liked crawling on the carpet, casting his toys as well as rubbish everywhere, made the whole room in disorder, and even smashed his father’s favorite vase.
188. With the dairy drink and fried food, he took a moderate portion of the butter from a sealed bag, melted it for a moment, and then applied it over the bread that he had just baked.
189. After taking a bath, the exhausted conductor enjoys the agreeable breeze, chewing the gum, listening to the classical music and counting the stars, which are his unique ways to relax.
190. The boxer gave his opponent a punch on the face and his lip was split open and the blood was almost stuffed in his mouth, for which the game paused for nearly 10 minutes.
191. The coach wearing a uniform told the new trainee that he should put on the safety belt first, start the engine, and then keep the car between the parallel straight lines.
192. It is impossible to cure the disease of which the peculiar virus, smaller than bacteria, could decay the bones because so far the medical researchers haven’t found an appropriate method to block its growth or isolate it.
193 .Once he went crazy, the ridiculous mental patient regarded a piece of metal as a gold medal, and insisted that he ever took part in the Olympics on the Continent.
194. In this chapter of the report, we know that tuition fees are currently capped at ￡3,000 annually, but this will be reviewed next year and the Government is under enormous pressure to raise the ceiling.
195. Sometimes, the experienced captain familiar with the canal extending to the sea will not just refer to the weather forecast but follow his instinct to resolve whether to go on a voyage.
196. After stretching himself, the boy standing at the crossroads faced the different arrows to different directions, and he didn’t know where these roads extended.
197. It was too loud outside, so the class teacher had to shout aloud that students must observe disciplines and weren’t allowed to wear casual clothes and gossip at the farewell partly held for their principal.
198. Every spring, these handy peasant women have a lot of work on the fertile soil such as sowing the seeds from the sunrise to the sunset while they stay at home and weave the cloth if it rains.
199. Through the conversation with the guards, these evil youngsters obtained the code and stole a heap of facilities whose price was equal to one million dollars.
200. The article with the headline “Beijing Opera in Washington——the initial step towards enhancing cultural exchange” says the performance won a lot of claps and compliment and the organizer seized the chance to spread Chinese culture.